Saturday, November 24, 2012

This or That tag

Hey everyone!! Since, I can't use my webcam I decided to do a tag on my blog, yes it isn't as fun as doing it on video but, at least it is something. Hope you enjoy!!

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer

Blush
lip gloss or lipstick

Lip Gloss because, it looks cuter than lipstick on me. That is my personal opinion.
eye liner or mascara

Mascara
foundation or concealer

Foundation
neutral or color eye shadow

I can't decide, I usually go back and forth.
pressed or loose eye shadows

Loose
brushes or sponges

Brushes

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze

OPI
Long or short

Long
Acrylic or natural

Natural
Brights or darks 

Both
Flower or no flower 

Flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash

Perfume, Bath and Body Works perfume is awesome! :)
lotion or body butter

Lotion 
body wash or soap

Body Wash
lush or other bath company

Bath and Body Works

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants

Jeans
long sleeve or short

It depends on the weather.
dresses or skirts

I personally like both.
stripes or plaid

Stripes
flip flops or sandals

Sandals 
scarves or hats

Scarves
studs or dangly earrings

Dangly Earrings 
necklaces or bracelets

I like both. 
heels or flats 

I like both. When I am pregnant I prefer flats most of the time.
cowboy boots or riding boots

I prefer regular, cute, and sexy boots that look good on me.
jacket or hoodie

Hoodie 
forever 21 or Charlotte Russe 

Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister

Hollister or Aeropostale
Saks 5th or Nordstrom

I have never been to any of those stores.

HAIR:
curly or straight

Curly
bun or ponytail

I like both.
bobby pins or butterfly clips

Bobby pins
hair spray or gel 

Hair spray
long or short

Long 
light or dark

Darkish 
side sweep bangs or full bangs

Side sweep bangs
up or down 
Up most of the time when I am working.


RANDOM:
Rain or shine

Shine. I don't like rainy days because it makes me want to stay in bed all day.
Summer or winter

Summer
Fall or spring 

Fall
Chocolate or vanilla 

Vanilla
East coast or west coast

East Coast

I hope you enjoyed my tag, I will be definitely doing more of these until I get my webcam fixed.

<3 Kaylee



No comments:

Post a Comment