Saturday, November 24, 2012

Summer Tag

Hot or cold? 
Hot
What's your favorite season?

Summer
Beach or pool?

I like both.
What's your favorite summer activity?

Taking the kids to the pool.
What's your ideal summer outfit?

Cute shirts and shorts
Shorts or skirts?

I like both in the summer.
What's a must have item this summer?

Swimsuits
Are you going to camp?

Yes, we sometimes do that.
Are you going on vacation?

Yes
Are you a sunglasses person?

Hell yes.
Favorite summer food?

Hamburgers and chips while playing outside or having a cookout with the neighbors.
Favorite summer drink?

Milkshakes
Have you ever gone water skiing or tubing?

No, I want to though.
What's your favorite makeup product in the summer?

Waterproof Mascara is my best friend all summer long.
What's your favorite clothing item for summer?

Short sleeve shirts

I hope you enjoyed this tag!

<3 Kaylee





No comments:

Post a Comment