Monday, November 26, 2012

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag! #1

1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Before Black Friday and on Cyber Monday
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

ELF
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas Day
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?

On Black Friday. Josh and I decorate it. 
5. White lights or colored lights?

Colored Lights
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

I <3 a surprise!!
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?

Both....
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!

We always tell the kids that Santa will come tonight etc.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

My husband
10. What tops your tree?

My husband
11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

Sort of.
12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

No.
13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?

Yes! 28 days!!
14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?

Not sure yet.
15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?

I am always excited because I have a family!!

I hope you enjoyed!!


Love Kaylee





No comments:

Post a Comment