Friday, November 30, 2012

Long flipping rant!!

As if the day/week couldn't get any worse. 1, my husband is out of town in Alabama attending a meeting and then he is heading up to South Carolina tonight. 2, I think my speakers on my desktop aren't working. This week has been horrible, especially since Jenelle is at the hospital, I would tell ya'll what is going on but, I don't know if Jenelle will allow me to. Maybe, she will comment saying what is going on. I am also battling court day and night because my ex boyfriend blames all of the shit he does on me and, I don't want him to find out that I am pregnant. I am seriously starting to give up on life especially when my mom will not talk to me no matter what. Ugh!! Sorry about my pretty damn long rant, I am just so flipping pissed. I don't really have many people to talk to me currently so, that is why I put this big long post. ****Shedding tears*** I can't do it anymore!!! ****Shedding more tears***** Sorry for my language.

No comments:

Post a Comment