Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ex-boyfriend Drama

Hi everyone,
      If ya'll haven't noticed yet, I have been super busy with court dates with my ex-boyfriend ( I will get to him in a minute),and a lot of arguments are going around the family, since it's that time of year around Christmas and Thanksgiving.

     So, before I get started, ya'll might want to go grab some popcorn and your favorite drink, because this blog is going to be a long one.At least once a month, I have to go to court because my ex- husband tells all f these damn lies about me, don't worry they piss me off a lot, but I am just like whatever. So, today I get a call from court saying that he said that I had sex with him and that he said it was unprotected, and that he is very worried that I am pregnant again. I had not had any sex with him at all, yes I had sex that was unprotected with my husband, but DEFINITELY NOT him because he just likes to bitch and bitch about me like I don't even give a fucking shit, but truth is I do care if he is saying the shittiest words to the court. I think that the court is 100% on my side.You would think that by now, that his ass would be in jail, but he always finds people to prove him right, but I hope his ass ends up in jail VERY soon! He has almost choked me, started drugs, and he broke the no contact order, but the court is being so fucking retarded and believing him.Ugh, enough rambling about him!! Long story short, his ass needs to be in jail, that is for damn sure!!

<3 Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment