Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sick People/Lazy Saturday 2/9/13

Hey everyone!!
So...it has been a long day...lol not because it has been an awesome family type day!We sadly can't go outside due to we are all getting over a little mini cold and, it is 61 degrees here in Georgia. We have spent the day catching up on YouTube videos mainly, theschuermanshow & kyleandcourt (I will put both links at the end of this blog). As I am typing this the kids are going crazy! This blog might take me awhile to type as I am playing with the kids also. We have read a lot of book and even had a dance party. By the end of the day, I hope to have accomplished a bubble bath and a shower, that would be an awesome miracle!! I know I sure would enjoy that! Man, I haven't had a bubble bath since I was pregnant with Gracie (WOW! Its been awhile). Luckily, this weekend I was an on call doctor and so far I haven't gotten called in but, I know that one of my best friends did because she texted me and said "I have to go in and work..." I actually felt pretty bad for her but, on the other hand, I have had a lot of late night shifts lately. Some days, I don't get home until midnight (due to an emergency birth and I need to make sure the mama is in stable condition before I switch shifts with someone and, then I have to leave notes or reminders etc. on all of  my other patients). Needless to say, I haven't gotten much sleep (which makes for an unhappy mama). I can definitely tell that the kids are feeling better as they are going crazy and haven't even taken their N-A-P. I would like some peaceful time in the bath but, I guess that will have to wait, hmmmm.... if not during the day, maybe, tonight. Anyway, we will see about the bubble bath but, definitely a shower will be in order today. Honestly, I feel really bad when I punish Gracie, it's like a guilt feeling but, somehow I manage to control myself. Well, I better get back to the family as they want me to come join them playing.
Opps...I almost forgot to include the 2 YT links.....Sorry....I caught myself!! :)

KyleandCourt
http://www.youtube.com/user/kyleandcourt


theschuermanshow
http://www.youtube.com/user/theschuermanshow

<3 Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment